Welcome To Beep Beep Auctions!
Beep Beep is developing, and therefore, we're hoping to add a Customer Service Specialist to give the most ideal experience to clients in our locale. This is a full-time position in our San Francisco office.
Is it accurate to say that you are a cordial and compassionate individual who is propelled by helping others to tackle issues? We need you. Your activity will be to guarantee that Beep Beep clients have a simple and agreeable commitment with the site and each other. The perfect applicant will be collective, responsive, and sorted out.
- Provide excellent customer service to buyers and sellers by responding to inquiries and creating processes to streamline communication.
- Resolve customer issues via phone or email with sensitivity and timeliness.
- Escalate any potential problems or feedback from customers to the auction team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Capable of interacting with the Beep Beep team and clients in a professional and positive way.
- Solutions-oriented: Approaches problem-solving with empathy and patience.
- Can-do attitude: Agile in responding to the changes and demands of a small startup.
- Domain knowledge: Interest in the kind of vehicles we feature on Beep Beep each day.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, send an email to Info@beepbeepauction.com with the following: (1) a note with why you think you’re a good fit for the role and (2) a resume in PDF format.