Welcome To Beep Beep Auctions!
We're seeing more vehicles submitted to Beep Beep than any time in recent memory. Subsequently, we're hoping to welcome on Auction Writers to draft postings and offer the most ideal support to our dealers.
Is it true that you are somebody who composes well, has phenomenal relationship building abilities, with an enthusiasm for exemplary vehicles? Your activity will be to assist venders with moving from a finished accommodation for a gatherer vehicle to an effective sale experience. Top competitors will have a history in specialized composition or news coverage fields with a substantial article foundation.
- Write a thorough and objective auction listing based on information provided by the seller.
- Arrange photos and text in listing template and photo gallery, with an eye for compelling visual content.
- Submit drafts to the editing team for technical and style review.
- Respond to all seller inquiry in a timely manner with appropriate action.
- Monitor every assigned listing and comments during the live auction period.
- Excellent writing skills: The ability to write listings for clarity, grammar, and accuracy.
- Attention to detail: A capacity for catching mistakes as well as receiving feedback and using it to improve your work.
- Comfort with technology: Familiarity with WordPress and G Suite.
- Practiced interpersonal skills: Capable of interacting with the Beep Beep team and clients in a professional and positive way.
- Solutions-oriented: Approaches problem-solving with empathy and patience.
- Domain knowledge: Interest in the kind of vehicles we feature on Beep Beep each day a plus!
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, send an email to Info@beepbeepauction.com with the following: (1) a note with why you think you’re a good fit for the role and (2) a resume in PDF format.